Join Team Colorado
Team fee includes – team jersey and support! (The beer sponsorship that we do over the year & during the ride is 100% on us.) Note: Your jerseys/bib/shorts will not be mailed to you, item(s) will be available for pickup a few days prior to the ride. Pickup location and details will be available closer to the ride weekend. ***Team Left Hand registration fees are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and not tax-deductible. Jerseys must be claimed within 30 days of ride completion or they will be donated back to Team Left Hand. Team Colorado Sign-up closes April 9th.
Your receipt will include instructions for registering on the Official Bike MS Site.
It’s been said that “one person can change the world, so imagine what a team can do!” That’s Team Left Hand Brewing’s goal – to make MS stand for Mystery Solved! We plan to raise more money than last year, AND we’re going to have fun doing it. Team rides, cool jerseys, ‘fun’draisers, and, of course, beer – all while raising funds for an amazing cause. We want to help the National MS Society fund research, advocate for change, and help people with MS and their families lead powerful lives. We believe in the work they do and we want to be a part of it. Will you consider joining us?
A few IMPORTANT notes:
1. This is for the Bike MS: Colorado 2024 ride only.
2. Please note – your jersey will not be mailed to you, item(s) will be available for pickup a few days prior to the ride. Pickup location and details will be available closer to the ride weekend.
3. Please check out with your real name & email address so we can email you the password, newsletter, etc. If you don’t, we can’t get in touch with you!
4. All jerseys must be claimed within 30 days of ride completion or they will be donated back to Team Left Hand. If you can no longer participate in the event and would like to claim your jersey make arrangements with email@example.com.
5. Fundraising Minimum (set by the NMSS): $400
We look forward to riding with you this year!